- Report your injury to your employer before filing a workers’ compensation claim.
- Call Dossett Dental to arrange your appointment, remembering to quote your claim number to us.
- Attend your appointment where we will exam your teeth and carry out x-rays.
- We then send the results of your x-rays and exam to your adjuster.
- After we receive the go-ahead from your adjuster, we book another appointment with you.
- Then, we carry out all the necessary dental work you need.
- Finally, our team will make sure all of your workers’ compensation paperwork is filed correctly.
Discuss Your Workers’ Compensation Dentist Claim with Us Today
Whether you are a worker or an adjuster, contact us to get the ball rolling with your workers’ compensation claim. We even offer Saturday and evening appointments for maximum convenience.
Dossett Dental Coppell
651 N Denton Tap Rd #170
Coppell, TX, 75019
Hours Of Operation
8:30am to 1:00pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm