Root Canal in Coppell, Texas
Preserving Your Natural Teeth with a Root Canal
Previously, any tooth that had an infected nerve would have to be removed. However, thanks to medical advancements, a root canal procedure can, in the majority of cases, save your tooth.
At Dossett Dental, we believe everything should be done to preserve your natural teeth. Therefore, by providing you with our high-quality root canal procedures, we can diagnose and treat an infected tooth. Not only does this leave you with your natural tooth, it also reduces any pain and discomfort you may be experiencing.
Do I Need a Root Canal?
There are a number of signs that may indicate that you need a root canal, including:
- Toothache that keeps you up at night.
- Swelling in your gum near to the affected tooth.
- High sensitivity to hot and cold food and drinks.
- Tooth pain while chewing.
What Is Involved in a Root Canal?
The cause of the pain you may be experiencing is an infection in the pulp inside your tooth. This pulp is a soft tissue that extends from the end of the root right up to the crown. To get rid of the infection and ease your pain, our dentist will perform a root canal to remove the infected pulp. Once we clean out your tooth and make sure no infection is left, we seal the canal with a filling or crown to protect the remaining tooth.
What Are the Benefits of a Root Canal?
- Pain relief – Before a root canal, you may have been experiencing excruciating pain in your tooth. However, once the procedure has been carried out and the infection has been drained away, you should feel comfortable once again.
- Tooth preservation – If a root canal isn’t performed, it may be necessary to extract your tooth, which is a much more invasive procedure that will often require restorative dentistry afterward. This includes crowns, bridges, veneers, and dental implants.
Contact Our Experienced Team at Dossett Dental to Discuss Our Root Canal Procedures
If you think you might need a root canal treatment, get in touch with us today to arrange your free consultation. With Saturday and evening hours available, we can make sure you receive an effective treatment at the most convenient time for you. It’s time to enjoy a life without pain, while preserving your natural teeth in the process!
Dossett Dental Coppell
651 N Denton Tap Rd #170
Coppell, TX, 75019
Hours Of Operation
8:30am to 1:00pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm