Looking for Invisalign in Coppell, Texas?
Achieving a perfect smile need not be the stressful, uncomfortable, and embarrassing experience that many face with traditional braces. Invisalign clear braces offer the ideal solution with aligners that are almost invisible and fit snugly over your teeth.
Invisalign aligners are totally customized to your mouth, so when we fit you for them, we make several sets with slight adjustments to correct and realign your teeth over a period of time. The aligners are made from a clear plastic or acrylic material. They should fit comfortably and will likely be hardly noticeable.
Invisalign enables you to carry on with your day-to-day life, while straightening your teeth to create the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is becoming an increasingly popular treatment for teenagers and adults due to a number of factors:
- Comfortable and smooth compared to harsh traditional wires or brackets.
- Easy to clean.
- No restrictions on what you can eat.
- Confidence to talk and smile without the self-conscious feeling of traditional braces.
- A customized treatment plan that achieves the smile you deserve.
How Does Invisalign Work?
There are five steps involved in the Invisalign process:
- We provide an initial consultation where we discuss your treatment plan to make sure Invisalign is the right solution for you.
- We take 3D images of your teeth so we can create a precise, fully-tailored plan for your teeth.
- Your custom-made aligners will be produced using an industry-leading material that’s virtually invisible.
- Once your clear braces have been fitted, you’ll wear these from 20 to 22 hours per day so your teeth start to move into the correct position. During this time, you’ll visit us for new aligners and regular check-ups.
- After your treatment, we’ll continue to monitor your teeth to make sure they remain healthy.
To learn more about Invisalign, you can book a free consultation with one of our dentists. They’ll talk you through the entire process, and answer any questions you may have before discussing what options are available. Your perfect smile is one call away!
Schedule an Appointment with One of Our Dentists in Coppell Today!
Call Dossett Dental Coppell today at. We look forward to assisting you!
Dossett Dental Coppell
651 N Denton Tap Rd #170
Coppell, TX, 75019
Hours Of Operation
8:30am to 1:00pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm