What Is Involved in an All-on-4 Dental Implant?
Initially, you will be welcomed into our dentist office in Coppell to have a free consultation, which will include an x-ray that examines your existing teeth. After this, we will conduct a CAT scan and take impressions of your mouth.
You then come back to the practice to have the procedure, which utilizes state-of-the-art Nobel Biocare products. This involves removing any existing teeth, before placing the four implants into the jaw. To avoid bone grafting, the posterior implants are tilted, allowing them to be screwed into the strong bone that’s available.
A temporary bridge will be placed onto the implants to start with. This still looks natural and allows you to eat normally, but enables the mouth to heal properly and the implants to stabilize. Over the next few months you’ll visit our practice for regular checkups, and after about six months you’ll be ready for your permanent bridge. Once fitted, you’ll have a new set of beautiful teeth – for life.
What Are the Benefits of an All-on-4 Dental Implant?
When you receive an All-on-4 dental implant in Coppell, you’ll enjoy a whole host of life-long benefits, including:
- The ability to treat the implants just like you would your natural teeth.
- A minimally invasive procedure that doesn’t require any bone grafts.
- The confidence to smile again, knowing your teeth look natural and beautiful.
- A permanent solution compared to dentures.
- Being able to eat what you want, when you want.
- No need for individual implants for each tooth – only four are required for a full arch.
Schedule an Appointment with One of Our Dentists in Coppell Today!
Call Dossett Dental Coppell today at. We look forward to assisting you!
Dossett Dental Coppell
651 N Denton Tap Rd #170
Coppell, TX, 75019
Hours Of Operation
8:30am to 1:00pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm